Due to the emerging coronavirus situation, as of 4 February 2020 we will temporarily be conducting interviews with clients who have recently arrived in Western Australia from all of mainland China and Hong Kong via telephone until further notice. Personal appointments will also be replaced by telephone interviews at the Western Australian Government Trade Office in Shanghai until further notice.
If you have an appointment with our staff, or intend to make one, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the appointment by telephone.
Permanent business visas are granted to high calibre business migrants or holders of provisional business visas who have successfully managed a business or investment in Western Australia.
The following permanent business visas require nomination from the Government of Western Australia. The Business Migration Centre (BMC) is responsible for approving State nomination on behalf of the Government of Western Australia:
- 132 Business Talent (Permanent) – Significant Business History Stream
- 132 Business Talent (Permanent) – Venture Capital Stream
- 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) - Business Innovation Stream
- 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) - Investor Stream
- 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) - Significant Investor Stream
- 892 State Sponsored Business Owner (Permanent)
- 893 State Sponsored Investor (Permanent)
If you have already reached 55 years of age and you wish to apply for the 132 Business Talent visa, you must read the State nomination guidelines before applying for State nomination.