All State nomination application forms have been updated as at 1 November 2019. Please ensure you use a current application form or it may be returned with a request for an updated application.
This visa is available for holders of the 165 State Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa.
State nomination criteria
Western Australian State Sponsorship criteria include:
- you were the primary applicant for your 165 visa
- you have held your designated investment for at least four years OR your investment is due to mature within the next three months
- you have been resident in Western Australia for a total of at least two years during the last four years
- you have a genuine and realistic commitment to maintain a business or investment activity in Western Australia
- unless the Government of Western Australia has approved a change to your business proposal, you must have met the conditions of the State Nomination Agreement of your provisional business visa, including:
- total capital transfer to Western Australia
- investment in Treasury Bonds